Tax Planning

Tax planning is a primary component of financial management. You have to analyze your income, your deductions and your planned expenses for a financial year and then figure out an approximate tax liability. There are, of course, ways to increase your tax savings but that is possible only by meticulously planning both your expense and allowances thereby leading to effective tax planning. Experts at ANYTIME INVEST will work out the most effective and brilliant customized tax planning solution for you by suggesting ways to maximize your allowances and deductions and smartly putting your money in tax saving investments and tax saving options.


Goods and Service Tax Act has been introduced and enforced by Government on 1st July 2017 as a big tax reform after subsumed State Value Added Tax (VAT), Entertainment Tax, Central Sales Tax, Octroi Duty, Entry Tax, Purchase Tax, Luxury Tax, Lottery Tax, Betting & Gambling Tax, State Surcharges and State Cesses – all are at State Levels and Central Excise Duty, Additional Excise Duty, Excise Duty levied under Medicinal and Toilet Preparations(Excise Duty) Act, 1955, Service tax, CVD, Special Additional Duty of Customs, Central Surcharge and  Central Cesses – all are at Central Govt level.

It is mandatory for all persons doing business and having turnover exceeding Rs. 20.00 lakh in a financial year (i.e. year starting from 1st of April and ending on 31st of March in subsequent calendar year) to get registration under GST.

We are providing our services for the registration under GST as well as assisting in all compliances relating with GST like filing of all type of GST returns and other related services.


Every person (i.e. Individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), Association of Persons (AOP), Body of Individuals (BOI), Firms, Companies and Local Bodies) is liable to file its income tax return if his gross total income in a financial year exceeds Rs. 2.50 lakhs.

Moreover, if a person has credit card or doing foreign travelling or investing a specified sum in mutual funds or in bonds or sell/purchase an immovable property or deposited in cash exceeding a sum exceeding Rs. 10.00 lakh in a financial year in his saving bank account, he has to file his income tax return. To file an income tax return, one must have ‘permanent account number’(i.e. PAN).

We are assisting to get PAN as well as we are providing services for filing incometaxreturn.
The persons having business income have to maintain their books of account for the purpose of filing their income tax return. We are also providing our services for maintaining such books of account.